SUSTAINABILITY IS VERY IMPORTANT AT PRODINEX
Prodinex feels involved in a healthy living environment. Together with our customers and suppliers, we try to do everything we can to keep society as livable as possible, now and in the future.
- Our factory is ISO 9001 certified. This means that the processes meet the applicable international quality standards and that the policy is aimed at continuous qualitative improvement.
- Our factory also has an ISO 14001 certificate. This certificate shows that the requirements of environmental protection are met.
- An additional certification is the EMAS certification. This complies with the EU environmental management and audit system.
- In our production processes we strive to produce as little waste as possible. The waste that is still produced is recycled and used for other applications.
- The heat released during production is used for energy generation.
- The water is purified and reused.
- We renewed our fleet last year. All cars and company buses are now fully electric. solar panels.
- We also strive to hold most appointments and meetings online and to fly less for business.
- The packaging material used is minimized and can be recycled and reused
Our floors are composed of 100% pure material and only biological plasticizers, which are degradable and do not negatively affect health, are used. All our floors have a Reach certification (Registration Evaluation Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) which shows that all floors are 100% phthalate-free. The lifespan of our floors is very long and they are 100% recyclable. Partly due to these aspects, our floors carry an Eco label.
Prodinex uses Jacqueline Cramer’s 10-R circularity model as much as possible and tries to finish as high as possible in the ladder.
The waste after production is partly used for energy generation.
Our floors are of extremely pure composition and can be 100% recycled.
After recycling, the residual material is partly used for other applications.
The recycled material is partly used within the group for the production of other materials and partly supplied to other producers for reuse in production.
Our floors have a high wear resistance and therefore a long life. If there is considerable wear of the top layer, this can be repaired.
Proper maintenance of the floors extends the lifespan. If the floor is damaged, the damage can often be repaired without having to replace the entire floor.
The floors with click connection are installed floating, but can also be dismantled and re-laid.
The phase we are in now, to which a lot of attention is being paid.